Forfeit a Bonus

Forfeit a Bonus

If you received a bonus that you are not interested in using, you can easily forfeit the bonus. Simply go to the account menu and select Rewards > Bonuses > Casino - active.

On this page, select the bonus that you would like to remove. 

Once you have selected your bonus, select "Forfeit my bonus". This option will inform you of how much bonus funds and winnings will be removed, and the amount of cash you will be left with from the bonus. You have the option to accept or cancel the forfeit.

Once a bonus has been forfeited, the bonus cannot be reissued to your account.

    • Related Articles

    • Active Bonus and Wager Details

      To see your active bonuses and view your current progress towards completing the playthrough requirements, click on the account menu, select Rewards > Bonuses > Casino bonus - active. A list of your active bonuses will appear for you. To see the full ...
    • Bonus History

      To view your previous bonus information, you will want to select Casino bonus - history, from the account menu, and select the date range you would like to review. Select the range you would like to review on your past bonuses, then select "Submit". ...
    • How to cancel a withdraw?

      You can reverse/cancel your withdraw request as long as it is still pending (and not yet processed). This option will be shown under the my account section (Profile>>Withdrawal Options>>Reverse Withdrawal). Any pending withdraws will appear in a list ...
    • Close My Account

      If you are no longer interested in playing, you can select to close your account. To do so, click on the account option, and go to the Responsible Gaming section. From there, you will find the Close Account option as shown below. If you have any ...
    • Withdrawals are no longer pending

      If your withdrawals are no longer appearing in "Reverse WIthdrawal", this means that your funds are already on their way to you, through the method you selected for your withdrawal. At this point, you can no longer reverse or cancel your withdrawal.